The LSC Offerings Section will allow administrators the ability to establish fees and offerings for a registration season in SWIMS.
To set up a Registration Season:
- Login to your USAS account
- Click on 'Admin' from the top right navigation options and select 'LSC Offerings' from the dropdown
- Next, select the LSC for which a registration season needs to be set up and click 'Continue'
- You will then be taken to the 'Member Administration' page, pictured below.
To add an LSC Offering:
- Click 'Add Offering'
- Select the 'Available Offerings'
- Enter the 'LSC Fee Amount'
- Enter the 'Registration Start Date' (The date for which an LSC Offering becomes available for member registration)
- Enter the 'Registration End Date' (The date for which a member can no longer register for an LSC Offering)
- Enter the 'Effective Start Date' (The date a membership becomes valid)
- Enter the 'Expiration End Date' (The date a membership is no longer valid)
- Click 'Save'
To edit or delete an LSC Offering:
- Click the 'Edit' icon
- Here you can update the 'LSC Fee Amount', 'Registration Start Date', 'Registration End Date', 'Effective Start Date', and 'Expiration End Date'
- Or you can click the 'Delete' button and remove an LSC Offering
Note: Once the offering has been saved, you will be taken back to the 'LSC Offerings' page where you can verify that your offering has been created. If the offering created was for a future 'Report Period', select the correct 'Report Period' from the dropdown on the right and you will see your offering in the LSC Offerings table. (Admin > LSC Offerings > Select LSC > LSC Offering Management > Select Report Period)
LSC Offerings Tutorial Video