*Please note: To complete Team Entry, one of the following roles is required: Club Admin, Head Coach, or OME Admin.
To search for upcoming meets and complete Team Entry:
1. Log in to your USAS account.
2. Click on 'Competition' from the top right navigation options and select 'Meet Details' from the dropdown.
3. To search for meets, select a Host Organization and at least one additional filter to search on the 'Meet Search' page. Click 'Search For Meet.' Scroll down and select the meet you would like to enter by clicking on the meet name in blue.
4. To complete Team Entry, click the gray 'Team Entry' tab.
5. Click the blue 'Enter Meet' button.
6. Your Team Entry Status will be "In Progress."
7. The following requirements must be met in order to submit your entry:
- At least one athlete must be on the roster
- The number of athletes on the roster is allowed according to the meet's max number of athletes.
- All athletes on the roster must have a status of 'Events Approved.' 'Relay Only Swimmer' status is not allowed.
- The number of coaches is allowed according to the meet's coach pass rule
1. At least one athlete must be on the roster: Click the 'Roster' pill > click the blue 'Select Athletes' button > select athletes for your roster > indicate Relay Only Yes/No > click 'Save.'
2. Max number of athletes will only be displayed when the host has set a max number of athletes allowed
3. All athletes on the roster must have a status of Events Approved. 'Relay Only Swimmer' status is not allowed. Whether the Relay Only Swimmer status is allowed depends on the host setup. If Relay Only Swimmers are not allowed by the host, then Relay Only Swimmer will not be mentioned at all.
To update Event Status: Click 'Roster Entries' >
click the 'Edit' button in the right-hand column for the athlete you are entering into events >
click either 'Select Events' or 'Select Bonus Events' >
choose which events you want to enter the athlete into > click 'Save.'
If your athlete's time does not show, you may click 'Add Override Time' and enter their qualifying time. Please note: after entering the information for the override time and clicking 'Save,' you will be directed back to the Individual Event Selection Page. You will need to click the 'Select' box next to the override time you've entered. Then click 'Save.'
4. The number of coaches is allowed according to the meet's coach pass rule.
8. To add Coaches: Click the Coaches pill > click the blue 'Select Coaches' button > click the 'Select' box in the right-hand column for the coach(es) you want to add > click 'Save.'
9. Roster Permissions: this is optional to fill out. It's only necessary to fill out if you want to allow athletes on the roster to enter themselves into individual events (via 'My Athlete Meet Entries' under the website's 'Competition' header). Approval for events that athletes have entered themselves into will be required by the Admin user.
10. Relay Entries: there are four ways to enter relays - aggregate regular, aggregate override, non-aggregate regular, non-aggregate override.
11. Once you have at least one athlete on the roster and all athletes on the roster have a status of 'Events Approved,' you will see a 'Pay & Submit' button at the bottom of the Purchases page. Click this button, and you'll be taken to a payment screen listing all of the items you have to purchase. Click 'Check Out' and you'll be directed to a page where you can enter your credit card information. Finally, click 'Pay' to complete the purchase.
* Before an item has been purchased, you will have the option to delete that item. Once an item has been purchased, you will NOT have the option to delete that item (e.g. you can't remove a coach if you have paid for their credential, can't remove an individual athlete if you have paid for their cost per individual athlete, and can't remove an athlete individual event entry if you have paid for the cost per athlete individual event entry).
12. A team entry will be completed after a purchase has been completed. When you hit 'Return' after making a purchase, you will be redirected to the 'Entry Status' pill where you will see that the entry status has changed to 'Submitted.' Please note: after completing the team entry process, changes will no longer be allowed. However, you will still be able to view the entry as "read only" for reference.